Tuesday, October 9, 2007

It Runs In The Blood

They say it's in the genes. It runs in the blood. So no matter how hard you try to avoid it, it is just so irresistible. It's hard. Especially if your heart speaks the opposite of what your mind dictates. In my case, in politics. I've been so interested in politics even in my younger years. I am so engrossed in it that talking to people and dealing with them is my forte. It is very satisfying for me to know that in my own little ways, I am actually able to extend help to those in need. It may sound idealistic, but I treat this as my passion like everyone has, to begin with.

Now that I am already grown up (I would like to believe that I am), the picture of politics has

become clearer and clearer in me. I understand that politics is a very complicated and sensitive issue and it entails me my strong will and commitment. But I think I am ready.

2 comments:

  1. wow. good for you. I hope you initiate a change for the better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would say its in your blood. its in your genes. good luck. Carrie Gamble

    ReplyDelete